Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Good Weekend

Lots of fun again!  Friday night the kids and I played Space Hulk.  I love that game but missed out on it.  I won't pay the inflated out of print costs, but I recently scored a new copy and was able to grab it for less than the original price.  I'm painting all the minis and will post them soon.  Then on Saturday, we had several guys show up for some nice gaming.  The kids played Space Hulk, and the rest of us played Napoleonic Miniatures or Combat Commander.  Than, as if this wasn't enough, I played again Saturday night with Kelley who wasn't able to make it during the day.  Dang life is good.  Here are a few pics of some of the scenery and minis that were on the table.  Some pretty stuff here.














5 comments:

  1. Very nice gaming and scenarios!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is up to your usual high standard, Willy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like alot of fun. And can I say how jealous I am of all the gaming you get in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And guess what guys!?
    Herrodadog came by last night and we gamed again!
    I'm sure I will be punished for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice :D
    I loved playing with Warhammer long time ago!

    ReplyDelete